Monday, March 22, 2010

Father, I need you

Dear Lord,
I'd just like to tell You how beautiful your skies have been lately. Just the very sight of them stops me in my tracks and reminds me of all the wonderful things that You've done. Lately though I've been struggling with where my mind has been. I've been so lost in thought about the matters of this world; prom, college, getting a job, basically everything but You. If I am truly going to be your daughter and best friend than I need to gain a mindset that will set me apart from the materialism in this world and bring me closer to you. Dear Father I just ask you to walk by my side throughout each day giving me the strength to turn away from the things of this world and replace them with a strong desire to be filled up with you. Thank you so much for chasing after my heart and bringing me to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment